The LED on the microphone should be on. If it is not on please try the following:
- A different USB cable with the same USB port
- Different USB type A port on your computer with the originally supplied cable. Common issues:
- Some newer laptops only have USB type-C ports. If you’re using an adapter, please use a 1 to 1 adapter (One USB type-A jack for each USB type C jack).
- Avoid using hubs or docks where possible, especially if they have intermediate software for device detection and management. Test the device with a USB port directly on the computer.
- Mobile and tablet adapters may not provide adequate power or recognition for Blue Microphones.